Green Start Chem-Dry is Green Certified
We’re committed to providing superior solutions and services that you can trust to keep your home clean, safe and healthy.
Green Start Chem-Dry’s Commitment to the Environment
Our goal is to provide Denver with the safest and healthiest cleaning possible. For this reason, you want to choose us. Our green carpet cleaning solutions are ideal for our community and green certified.
Chem-Dry, The Greener Carpet Cleaner
You wouldn’t add soaps, detergents, phosphates or other harsh chemicals to the air, lakes, streams or forests; so why add them to your carpets? At Chem-Dry, we believe in sustainability and have worked toward offering a Green solution to carpet cleaning for the past two decades.
Chem-Dry’s flagship cleaning solution, The Natural®, is on the FDA’s G.R.A.S. list; however, our dedication to Green doesn’t stop there. We use one-fifth the amount of water during our cleaning process, ensuring a healthier, Greener home. Compare this to steam cleaners which require excessive amounts of water and harsh chemicals.
Several products meet the strict standards of the Chem-Dry Certified program, which examines a product’s impact on people, pets and the environment.
- The Natural
- Stain Extinguisher
- World Famous Spot Remover
- Upholstery Rinse
- Upholstery Wet/Foam Cleaner
- Carpet Deodorizer
- Pet Odor Removal
Chem-Dry is continuously working toward advancements in Green carpet cleaning. Our commitment to sustainability is part of our mission to provide all people with a cleaner and more healthy living environment.
Health, Toxicity & Safety
- Oral Toxicity: products do not include hazardous substances ingested through the mouth
- Dermal Toxicity: products do not include poisonous substances that enter through skin contact
- Inhalation Toxicity: products do not distribute harmful pollutants that are breathed in from the atmosphere
- No Carcinogens: products do not include agents which increase the likelihood of cancer
Protection of Aquatic Life
- High standards for biodegradability and products that do not bioaccumulate. Products must not damage our streams or Mother Earth.
Safety for Materials Contacted
- The pH of the solution of the products must be no less than 3 and no greater than 10.
Clean Air Requirements
- The solution must not contain damaging levels of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
So why does Chem-Dry care so much about being Green? Well, simply put: less water in your carpets means more in our nation’s reservoirs. Non-toxic means Chem-Dry is safe for kids and pets and makes Chem-Dry the perfect (often, the only) solution for many people with allergies. We live here too and our mission is to help create healthier homes for a better world.
Now you know why Green Start Chem-Dry is your best choice for cleaning your home. We will help you make your home a happy, healthy, home using our green certified cleaning solutions. Call today for a free quote.
Get Your Free Quote - 24/7
Fast, reliable, and quality results. Contact us for a free quote today.
Area & Oriental Rug Cleaning
Pet Stain & Odor Removal
Specialty Stain Removal
Tile & Grout Cleaning
Wood Floor Cleaning
Granite Countertop Renewal
A Clean That's Certified Green
We brighten and revive area rugs and upholstery as well as stone, tile, grout, and mattresses. And we specialize in removing even the toughest pet stains and odors.
Get a FREE quote. Only takes a few seconds!